Here she is at home after her first day of school on Tuesday. She was happy to be back, to say the least. Sadie woke up with a smile on her face, picked out her outfit, brushed her teeth and sang HSM songs all the way to Kids Count. When I got her out of the car, she grabbed my hand and said, "Momma, I'm so happy to see all of my friends again!" Because I had volleyball after school, I was later than usual, and Heather told me Sadie was a little bit worried about me. One of Sadie's friends, Scottie, said, "It's okay Sadie. I know your mom is coming soon." Talk about a heartbreaker! But volleyball is only for five weeks and it's good money so I hope it will be worth it. Ms. Dawn, her teacher, told me Sadie's "followers" are back and it didn't even take a day. I'm not sure if that's good or bad...
Sadie has been doing a lot lately, mainly "acting" and singing into the mirror. She also really likes how her hair looks after it's blown dry and she's just out of the tub. Phil makes sure to tell her how pretty it looks before she goes to bed. She's also working on making her "S's"- left and right handed!
2 comments:
Yay, Sadie! I'm glad you had a good day at school. You are awesome! I think your pigtails are really getting LONG!!
Keep singing -I wish I could hear those new songs! I miss you and hope I can see you soon!
Love, Gramma
I love seeing you at school, Cousin! It makes me so excited to have a friend there to watch out for me. My mom loved being able to see you playing outside at school today, too. See you tomorrow!
Finners
Post a Comment