

I have some pictures of various things we have done in the last couple of weeks, so I thought I'd take the time to post them here. Sadie has basically been begging to go back to school. At dinner the other night, I told Phil that I was kind of ready to get back to a routine again. Sadie interjected "Yeah, I really want to go back to daycare and see all my friends." I guess "stay-at-home mom" is not a job in my future! Sadie's still a drama queen. (I hear all you readers snickering and saying "I wonder why...") She is constantly reciting lines from movies and talking to herself (the poor only child!) Since she's been banned from Hairspray, she's been watching Father of the Bride and does a great Steve Martin interpretation! Here's another funny story which perfectly illustrates her flair for the dramatic. A couple of weeks ago I had my yearly physical and she had to go with me. A nurse took her in another room while I actually had my "exam!" That weekend, she went to her dad's. I got a text from her father on Saturday morning reading "Sadie was upset last night. She told me she had a secret and she couldn't tell. I told her she could tell me anything. She told me that you were very sick and had been at the hospital. Are you alright? She was very emotional." OH GEEZ! I had to text him back and tell him that I had just been to my yearly appointment and that I would have a talk with her to clear things up. So funny... She continues to keep both Phil and me on our toes!
1 comment:
all drama...wonder where she get's that????? : )
Post a Comment