Sadie is six years old. She loves to swim, dance and sing. She enjoys spending time with her family and her friends, too. Ever the fashion plate, Sadie collects purses and carries at least one with her wherever she goes!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Sadie Swims the Backstroke!
Here are some vids from Sadie's latest swimming lessons. She's sooooo good!
Sadie, I just keep watching these over and over. You are awesome! I miss coming to see you swim and can't wait until this summer when we can swim in the lake again!!
Sadie: You are fabulous! I wish I could swim like that. In fact, I wish I could swim.You make it look so easy but you must be strong to swim that long. I'm so proud of you! Love You! G Gramma
3 comments:
You are a real pro, Sadie. I can't wait for you to teach me your secrets!
Sadie, I just keep watching these over and over. You are awesome! I miss coming to see you swim and can't wait until this summer when we can swim in the lake again!!
Sadie: You are fabulous! I wish I could swim like that. In fact, I wish I could swim.You make it look so easy but you must be strong to swim that long. I'm so proud of you! Love You! G Gramma
Post a Comment