Saturday, August 1, 2009

Quotables

Sadie actually spit these two cute quotables out on May 9, 2009. I had them written down on the styrofoam take-out boxes The Olive Garden gave us because she said them both in the car on the way home from her favorite eatery, and I didn't want to forget them! When it was time to throw the leftovers away (I'm sure it was much overdue) I made Phil write the quotes down on a piece of paper... and I just decided to transcribe it to the digital memory book I have going here!

First of all, the police had someone pulled over on 42, and Sadie was a bit concerned that Phil was going to be next. She told him to get going and said, "No Phil, you're going to get arrested, too. You're going to get copied by those hand cuffs. I mean it, my friend!" We don't know what getting copied is, but we don't think it's good.

Then, as Phil stopped at the gas station, I asked Sadie if she loved something (at this point, I can't remember), and she said that she didn't. I asked her why and she said. "Mom, my heart is a size small. I'm only an 'S'." This, of course, was brought on by the recent fact that she had moved up in sizes from an XS to an S. She knew it was bigger, but her heart was still no M or L, you know?

2 comments:

Finley said...

Oh, Sades. I've seen those quotes on the fridge for months and they're still cute. Love you and miss you! Can't wait to see you soon!

Mom said...

Oh, Sadie, your heart is bigger than you think!! And we just love, love, love you, funny girl!