Tuesday, July 15, 2008

For Grandma Joyce...



We had a good 4th of July weekend spending it at Geri's wedding and Troy and Julie's house, and when Sadie came back from her dad's, she was welcomed home by her Grandma and Grandpa and Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Joyce and Bud. Grandpa Bud did what he does best and inspected our new house, while the Grandmas and I stuffed our faces with Spinich Dip. Then the men decided to put in the new kitchen faucet, and thanks to Grandpa Bud's genius, it is now installed, working, and looking fine! Grandma Joyce had this pajama set to give to Sadie, and she LOVED it. When she woke up the next morning, she said, "My pants are so silky. I think I need some soft slippers with an orange on top to match!" I didn't have the heart to tell her that I hadn't seen any slippers of the sort anywhere... ever. We ended the night eating at Applebees and then the Grandparents began the long trek home to Waseca and Baltic, SD. We love you!

2 comments:

Mom said...

We are "silky pajama girls", aren't we, Sadie? They are just perfect for "sweet dreams"!

Keogh's Korner said...

Keira has 2 pairs of silky jammies & they are her favorite too!!!!