



Although she got a lot of great gifts from everyone, when she finally got home from her dad's and all the other Christmases she attended, she got to open Santa's gifts and the gifts from Phil and me. Santa's very smart- he knew that just a few weeks ago, Troy Bolton lost an arm in a terrible wardrobe malfunction. Although Phil reassured Sadie that there would still be a way for Troy to play adaptive basketball, Santa must have figured she needed another one. I think both pictures say it all. Thank you, Santa, for Bead Art!
7 comments:
omg, soooo funny!
Sadie, you are toooooo funny. We love you and miss you!
So, what does Phil know about "adaptive basketball"??? This was a hoot!
we agree - sadie is hilarious! :)
I scared the crap out of Kevin when I started laughing so hard at you three! Never a dull moment on Edgewood Ave!!!!
Ohhh Sadie, you are such a drama queen, just like your mommy. I have so much fun reading your stories and find myself laughing out loud!!
PS--Keira's NEWEST favorite movie is... (drum roll) "High Cool Mucical." A girl after your mommies heart (and mine too)
Please tell Sadie I look at the beautiful bead art she gave me every day at work!
Post a Comment